writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

354 listings (191 - 200)

Karen X. Tulchinsky  
Karen X. Tulchinsky is the award-winning author of In Her Nature, winner of the 1996 VanCity Book Prize, and Love Ruins Everything, a novel, named one of the top ten books of 1998 by the Bay Area Reporter. She is the editor of nine anthologies of fiction, including the best selling Hot & Bothered s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Alexandra Adams  
An admirer of classical erotica, Alexandra Adams most emphatically believes that no social stigma ought to attach to the reading, writing, or publication of well-crafted literary works that celebrate sensual pleasure. Her erotic novels target mature, sophisticated, uninhibited readers who frankly e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Cole  
I am an accountant and have worked in the Uk as well as in Canada and the Caribbean. Two years ago, I fell and broke my neck and there was doubt as to whether I would ever walk again. However, I was one of the lucky ones and can get about albeit with the aid of a stick. I felt I would like to do s...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Ann Culbert Johnson  
My name is Carol Ann Culbert Johnson. I am 45 years old, and I reside in Oak Lawn, IL, a suburb of Chicago. I love reading and writing, and they both are my passion. I am attending college for my BA in Paralegal Science. I have five books available about romance, "I Confess, I Confess 2, Torn Be...
writers / published 

4 works listed

TM Gray  
T. M. Gray has had short stories published in horror anthologies and magazines. Gray's novel GHOSTS OF EDEN will be published in 2004/5 in hardcover by Five Star (Gale Group). Another novel, THE RAVENOUS, will be published in 2004 by Black Death Books, and another novel, MR. CRISPER will be publish...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Patricia  Fox  
Patricia Fox studied Creative Writing, Screenwriting, Film History and Film Criticism at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. She has been a Finalist three times for the IFP-MN McKnight Screenwriting Fellowship, the largest screenwriting fellowship in the Upper Midwest. She has also been a Fi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martha Woods  
Martha Woods is an avid writer of paranormal romance. Her latest series include: Fatal Allure, Werewolves of Boulder Junction, Princess Anastacia’s Tales, The Calder Witches, and Second Sight Series have been entertaining avid paranormal readers across the globe. She considers herself...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kissa Starling  
Kissa Starling resides in the southern state of Georgia with her family and numerous pets. She writes in several different genres and loves the challenge of branching out. A lot of her time is spent boxing on the Wii and drinking cherry lime-aids from lime-green bendy straws. She enjoys old movies, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >