writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (191 - 200)

Franklyn James  
My writings pulled from my Pastoral work, lectures in Grief Counseling, Bible Studies and Guidance & Counselling. I integrated my Theology, Counselling and Educational interest, experience and skills for development learners holistically. An advocate of problem-solving and self-directed learni...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia Cole  
I am an accountant and have worked in the Uk as well as in Canada and the Caribbean. Two years ago, I fell and broke my neck and there was doubt as to whether I would ever walk again. However, I was one of the lucky ones and can get about albeit with the aid of a stick. I felt I would like to do s...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Ann Culbert Johnson  
My name is Carol Ann Culbert Johnson. I am 45 years old, and I reside in Oak Lawn, IL, a suburb of Chicago. I love reading and writing, and they both are my passion. I am attending college for my BA in Paralegal Science. I have five books available about romance, "I Confess, I Confess 2, Torn Be...
writers / published 

4 works listed

TM Gray  
T. M. Gray has had short stories published in horror anthologies and magazines. Gray's novel GHOSTS OF EDEN will be published in 2004/5 in hardcover by Five Star (Gale Group). Another novel, THE RAVENOUS, will be published in 2004 by Black Death Books, and another novel, MR. CRISPER will be publish...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Patricia  Fox  
Patricia Fox studied Creative Writing, Screenwriting, Film History and Film Criticism at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. She has been a Finalist three times for the IFP-MN McKnight Screenwriting Fellowship, the largest screenwriting fellowship in the Upper Midwest. She has also been a Fi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kissa Starling  
Kissa Starling resides in the southern state of Georgia with her family and numerous pets. She writes in several different genres and loves the challenge of branching out. A lot of her time is spent boxing on the Wii and drinking cherry lime-aids from lime-green bendy straws. She enjoys old movies, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Terri D  
Writer of Romantic Suspense. Member of RWA. Currently looking for new representation. In Novemebr 2006 I received a request to participate in an anthology at Kensington. I wrote up a 15K word novella called Nobody's Cinderella. The deal fell through in January 2007 when the editor left the hous...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chris Barrett  
I have been writing for my own enjoyment since I was eleven or twelve--many years ago, in other words. In 2000, my novel "Angels Among Us" was picked up by Wordwrangler and is now available in e-book and paperback at SynergEbooks. My current project is a young adult murder mystery/ghost story fo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >