writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (181 - 190)

Black Dragon  
A Big Science Fiction fan. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica. I love Asian movies: Chinese especially. Kung-fu movies are my favorite genre. As there are not much good Sci-Fi in Asian movies. Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li,, are some of my Heroes. I used to practice Ma...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marko Vidojkovic  
Born in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, in 1975. Published five novels so far: "Ples sitnih demona", "Djavo je moj drug", "Pikavci na plazi", "Kandze" and "Sve crvenkape su iste". "Ples sitnih demona" was translated in English and German. "Kandze" was the best selling serbian novel in 2005, a and th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kilburn Hall  
Kilburn Hall is a product of the 1960's and The Chicago JUnior School. His works are based on the techno-thriller genre and heavily feature science and technology. He is the author of six novels including his highly acclaimed debut thriller, Motuo. He is also the writer and illustrator of The...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Tom Bird  
I've been a bouncer, truck driver, radio announcer, metallurgist, TV repairman, Industrial mechanic and appliance repairman, to name a few. I've met Ronald Reagan and was underwhelmed, dated (twice) Veronica Lake, when she lived in The Village, been married six times, and got out of 'em all fair...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Pillow  
Michelle M Pillow, Author of All Things Romance, is a multi-published, award winning author writing in many romance fiction genres including futuristic, paranormal, historical, contemporary, fantasy and dark paranormal. She was the winner of the 2006 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award, nominated for the 200...
writers / published 

55 works listed

Judy Ramsook  
Born and raised in the twin island nation of Trinidad & Tobago, Judy Ramsook came to the US in the mid eighties where she attended San Antonio College and the University Of Texas At San Antonio. Since publishing Karen's Adventure, she has written a sequel to it which is currently ava...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Thomas Valentine  
My name is Thomas Valentine and I am a newly self published author of the novel entitled, "UNINTENTIONALLY CONNECTED". Available on line and Amazon, Barnes and Noble. I served in the United States Navy and I am a Desert Storm veteran. I have been writing for years and I have many followers wh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vipin Behari Goyal  
Vipin Behari Goyal is a Financial Advisor in Government of Rajasthan by profession. His love for books is unparalleled making him an avid reader as well as a prolific writer. His prior writings include a travel handbook on “TirthRaj Pushkar” and a collection of Hindi poems titled “Tej Dh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen X. Tulchinsky  
Karen X. Tulchinsky is the award-winning author of In Her Nature, winner of the 1996 VanCity Book Prize, and Love Ruins Everything, a novel, named one of the top ten books of 1998 by the Bay Area Reporter. She is the editor of nine anthologies of fiction, including the best selling Hot & Bothered s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >