writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (171 - 180)

James Collins  
I have written and self-published via lulu.com five books which, I am pleased to say, are selling. I enjoy writing comedy as well as mystery/treasure hunt novels and have also written for the stage, including music and lyrics for musiclas and revues, (UK). I am now a freelance writer and reviewe...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Harbhajan Sandhu  
I was born in Punjab in northwestern India. Obtained a Ph.D. in Physics from Pennsylvania State University and taught Physics and Astronomy at College of William & Mary, University of Southern California and California State University, Northridge. Currently I am Professor Emeritus at CSU. Recently ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Randy Cragin  
I have been writing since I was fifteen, thatís an accumulative of twenty years. There have been breaks from it, but itís always been my love in live. Iím jumping into the public eye, my first publication is non mainstream and may yet set the tone for any future publications. However I refuse to lim...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patrick G Moloney  
I am lucky enough to live in the beautiful surroundings of Killaloe on the shores of lough Derg. I am married to Liz and we have two sons Edward and Craig. I have always had an Interest in writing fiction in the horror genre. But as we all do we leave our ambitions on the back burner to put all our ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

La Drama Princess  
I write and read erotica. That's my first interest when it comes to books and stories but multicultural characters are another interest. I am very particular and passionate about what the works I put out there. I spend a great deal of time working on flow of the story, character development, and bel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Rada  
born on x-mass day 1971 years after Christ I have found in 1989 my ability to write. Non-fiction, fiction, poetry, haiku and lot of newspaper articles all that has influenced my life. Reading from the age of 6 there are many of favourit authors starting by Umberto Eco, finishing by Chan Schan. 4 o...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

David Searle  
39 years old and gorgeous, with amazing creative talent and overflowing with genius and spiritual insight. I am a truly advanced, fun-loving soul who is probably way beyond your comprehension but who can lead this world into great new spheres of experience. As well as my fiction writing, I write sel...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gabor Molnar  
As you can see, I live (and work) in Hungary. Till now I wrote two novels, both of them under the name John J. Sherwood, because in Hungary fiction novels have a better chance to be read if the author uses a foreign pseudonym. This is sad, but true. These novels are fantasy novels with the title 'He...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >