writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (161 - 170)

Sandy  DeLuca  
Sandy DeLuca is an American writer, poet and painter. She was born in Providence, RI, and has lived in New England all her life. She is the author of several novels, novellas and poetry collections. She was a finalist for the BRAM STOKER for poetry award in 2000. You can find her fiction in Kindle f...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Shan Daniels  
Shan currently lives in Durham, NC with his wife, Dr. Kisha Daniels and their three wonderful children. "Writing is my outlet of expression in which my mind has absolutely no limits. I began writing in 2004 and finished my first novel "Filthy Laundry", followed by the sequel, "The Clean ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louise Bohmer  
Louise Bohmer is the EIC of Lachesis Publishing / LBF Books, and she also edits for WCP/WCPT and Marked in Red Professional Editing Services. She writes dark fiction that runs from fantasy to the more grotesque, along with erotic works and poetry. Her debut novel "The Black Act" will be released by ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Linda Steadman  
I have always been creative, although visuals took precedence over the written word until I realized I could create pictures with words. Since then I've written many short stories and complete one book, have nearly completed another, and have ideas for many more. My interest is primarily science...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raven West  
Raven West is the author of; "Red Wine For Breakfast", a contemporary adult novel set in the volatile world of LA radio, "First Class Male", a story about a small town postmaster who secretely edits a NY City District Attorney's manuscript and becomes the target of jealousy, blackmail an...
writers / published 

4 works listed

J.M. Snyder  
An author of gay erotic/romantic fiction, J.M. Snyder began self-publishing gay erotic fiction in 2002 and released several books in trade paperback format through iUniverse and Lulu Press. Recently, Snyder has moved into the world of e-publishing, working with Aspen Mountain Press, Amber Quill...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lara Biuts  
I am a linguist from Eastern Europe. Translator and young author. I’ve published some of my stories, poems and essays at DeviantArt: http://brownie777.deviantart.com/ and my first novel “La Lune Blanche” at Turner Maxwell Books: http://www.turnermaxwellbooks.com/LLB.htm http://www.turnermaxwe...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Millicent Courtney Ware  
Voted among the Top 20-Best New Author Award recipients by CushCity.com, THE FREAK WITHIN is 'a menagerie untamed'. The book examines the various 'freaks' that appear in the lives of its main characters: Has Maine's quest for success uncovered a potentially deadly discovery? Can Kia cope with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Delorys Welch-Tyson  
After 16 years of dividing my time between New York and the South of France as an art gallery owner my husband and I decided to move to move permanently to the South of France. Life in France for me now involves travel, writing full time, painting and avoiding as much as possible the madness of c...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >