writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

354 listings (151 - 160)

Kat Stewart  
I am a native Floridian, I started writing poetry when I was a young girl,then went to short stories and from there to writing Manuscripts. To date, just a few poems have been published. I am a wife, mother and grandmother. Most of my poetry is in the "love" type of category...three of the manuscr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ritu Rana  
Welcome to my personal modeling website. Guys, I am a model and offering Delhi service by my best experienced. The Delhi globel troting firm riturana.com is the choicest and chief avail in Delhi. Knock around feminine service courtesy benefit to assuage divers habitue who benefit them amidst ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Safia Fazlul  
Hi, I'm Safia Fazlul, author of "The Harem"! I was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and lived there shortly before I moved to Oslo, Norway. I grew up preoccupied with reading books and knew as soon as I learned how to write that I wanted to be an author when I grew up. I came to Canada when I was ten year...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda Hill  
No matter the genre or age of the character, my stories are about women in crisis. I highlight a problem and offer possible solutions while celebrating the inner strength we women sometimes forget we possess. I've written short stories, features and restaurant reviews for my Southern California n...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dee Rose  
Dee Rose was born on July 5th and resides in Aurora, CO. He is the father of two daughters. "They are my life." He says. He attended Metro State University of Denver, where he majored in Political Science. Forbidden Love is the first of several novels he hopes to publish in the romance genre. He has...
writers / published 

2 works listed

A.C. Havassy  
A.C.Havassy is a San Franciscan who roams the Barbary Coast haunts of North Beach. He has taken the realistic settings of Northern California and written a fictitious thriller about terrorism and political intrigue. As an engineer his dealings have been with technologies in the nuclear energy, satel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Johns-Burcombe  
Former editor of the Essex and Suffolk Herald from 1987 to 1992 also editor of EatOut 1989 to 1992 Essex Hamlet 1988 to 1990. Former sports writer Halstead Gazette, Suffolk Free Press, Essex Chronicle, Braintree and Witham Times 1973 to 1987 Former editor of the London Insider's Guide 2003 to...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Dušan Gojkov  
1965 Born in Belgrade, Serbia, Former Yugoslavia. WORKS: 'Grand Hotel', short stories, three editions 1993 - 1994; 'Slepi putnik', novel, 1994; 'Evropa pleše', radiophonic essays, 1995, 1996; 'Fotografije glasova' and 'Utuljena baština', documentary-dramatic radiophonic essays, 1997; ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sinead MacDughlas  
I was born in 1970, (I'll wait while you do the math, lol). I'm Canadian, a bit of a patriot, and I live in a small town North of Toronto, Ontario. I have a hard-working husband, two children, and a black, medium-haired cat who thinks I'm his pet. My addictive personality is appeased by coffe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >