writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

354 listings (141 - 150)

Juan Carlos Diez  
Juan Carlos Diez Posada Born in Medellin, Colombia in November of 1961. He graduated from Universidad de La Sabana (School of Journalism)in Bogota, Colombia. He worked for the research group at Colprensa, a news agency in Bogota, Colombia. Later on, he directed the Special Projects Departmen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Candy Rain  
I grew up in schools that trained us to write creatively based on one topic. I loved it. From that point I wrote poetry as a teenager. Often I have considered writing again because I have so much to talk about and so much that I think about. Just recently, I sat down and gave it a try which prod...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Mya Larose  
Mya Larose was born in Turkey in the eighties, educated in France, studied in Cambridge University. She is a thirty-three year old youngish woman living in northern Ireland, now, with her wonderful Northern Irish husband as well as her children and a wee granddaughter. Mya was attracted t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tangelika Bolen  
Tangelika V. Bolen— Author of Destiny. She is a 36-year-old single parent to a beautiful three-year-old daughter. She's also an actress, playwright, and set designer for a local production company. Although Tangelika has performed and toured with various local plays, she still love working b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carlene Rae Dater  
I began my writing career as a journalist writing hard news, feature articles and humorous essays. I have sold short stories to magazines in the horror, confession, religious and humor markets. I have published three humorous mysteries, a romance, a romantic suspense novel, a straight mystery, a pa...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Vivian Vincent  
I was born and raised in the great state of Michigan, where I've remained a resident for my entire life and have worked in a local assembly plant for the past 15 years. I also enjoy reading, movies and listening to 80s tunes on my mp3 player when I'm not working or writing my next story. My work ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ken N. Robinson  
For most of my adult life I have been what you might call a casual reader who also dabbled in a little writing of my own. I\'ve written poetry and have at various times taken a stab at writing fiction. But never for more than brief periods of time; never quite seeing a project through to completion...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Andrews  
Mary Abigail Andrews was born in Trinidad and Tobago in 1985. Her father was a singer and song writer and it is from him that she inherited her ability to write creatively. Mary always had a passion for writing. At a very early age she started writing poems, songs and eventually stories that showe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Electa Rome Parks  
Electa Rome Parks is the bestselling author of THE TIES THAT BIND and LOOSE ENDS. Stay tuned because you are sure to hear more from this talented up and coming author. With a large dose of drama and even more drama, two heaping cups of spice and three sprinkles of fast-paced action, Mrs. Parks ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >