writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (131 - 140)

Jodi Doff  
I've been a freelance writer for several years with work published (including chapters from a memoir in progress, currently being serialized at http://dirtygirldiaries.com ) in Bust Magazine, Penthouse, Playgirl, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Tear Magazine, Cosmopolitan.com, Stim.com and CommonTies.com. ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John Coutermash  
until now all of my published materials are in magazines. (Over a thousand times) I am retired and have been in dozens of periodicals but because my magazine stuff is rather racy I always use AKAs with the initials JC. Presenly I have three books that are ready to go on the block. One is a story abo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sheri Holladay  
I won numerous awards during school for my writing ability but being a wife and mother curtailed the goal of becoming a published writer. I am now ready to get back in the swing of things or put my head on the block, however you chose to view it. I am currently unemployed other than part time work...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

S.D. Grady  
I write a weekly column for The Frontstretch Newsletter...appearing every Tuesday! Go to frontstretch.com and click on Newsletter to subscribe! I write Romance and Erotica--with a twist of Fantasy thrown in for good measure. Winner of the 2006 FTHRW Wallflower Contest--Overall Three novels...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dili  San Jules  
Born in Nigeria, Dili San Jules took an early interest in reading. Writing naturally followed. His love for the written word oriented him toward journalism, which he studied and practised alongside his university education in animal science. He worked as a freelance journalist with Nigerian O...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Carrie White  
Born in Gloucestershire and now based in London, Carrie White's erotic literary work is gaining an international reputation. She began writing professionally in the year 2000 and has been published in many web-based publications, printed erotic magazines and has also made various international T.V ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Emma Ray Garrett  
I currently have a dozen erotica novellas published by Changeling Press. Six of these have been contracted for print and will be available in 2008. I write in a broad variety of genres, using varied themes, though most of my work has strong speculative fiction and/or urban fantasy themes. I also ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Yakiri Truth  
New Orleans native Yakiri Truth began her writing career as a youth editor for a local magazine in 1995. In 2005, she accepted a position as a staff writer for SABLE Magazine, an online magazine for lesbian women of color. In 2006, her short story "Unspoken" was included in "Longing, Lust, L...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >