writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (121 - 130)

Mark Tompkins  
I have been a classical pianist, a bartender, and spent 23 years in the United States Air Force working with the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) system. My work is featured in many anthologies by Horrified Press, Thirteen O’Clock Press, Barbwire Butterfly Press and others. ...
writers / published 

32 works listed

Ian Kidd  
Ian Kidd is a freelance writer, published author and qualified editor and proofreader who has been writing creative fiction since he was knee high to a grasshopper. He has writing experience in everything from entertainment news reporting, book reviews, copywriting, ghostwritten non-fiction ebooks, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JADEN KELLEY  
My name is Jaden, and I am a 42 year old female who is a native Floridian. There are not many of us still around but I can honestly say, when I meet another native it is a delight! I was born in Tampa but raised in Orlando. My love for writing began when I was in high school and I did not app...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JP Summers  
I'm a Native Texan curently living in Wisconsin with my husband and three very amusing kids. I'm a lover of anything chocolate, a scrapbookaholic and a full pledged 'Twimom'. I was the student who always got in trouble for daydreaming, sometimes my imagination was much more fun than real life....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sarah Welsted  
I have had an interesting upbrigining following my parents around the world as part of my fathers job. I rarely sit still, even on holiday I find it hard to simply do nothing, I have to be busy. I currently have a full time job as a scientist (this earns me money more than anything), my second job...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amber Grosjean  
I began writing at the age of 11. I've taken a creative writing course in high school (North Side High in Fort Wayne, Indiana) and was a reporter for the school newspaper, the "Northernor". I've written poetry and poetry.com has published them in the book of anthologies for their company. I enjoy wr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tonya L Chatelain  
Author Tonya L. Chatelain Raised on a farm in Kentucky Ms. Chatelain has worked & volunteered for many years as a crisis intervention counselor. She is an excellent Mum to her teenagers as well as an author & Accomplished artist. Several of her paintings have been shown in galleries. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michelle Karman  
Michelle Karman, Southern by birth & American by the Grace of God & somewhat of a Democrat by choice, is the embarrassed creator of a previously published vampire horror, and the rather proud writer responsible for White Chocolate, a novel concerning bigotry, racial identity, self-hate, and the live...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Greg Smith  
I'm originally from Sydney, Australia having emmigrated to the USA in 1999 after wedding my wife in Sydney whom I meant on the Interent. My primary career is in graphic design - I have been involved as a designer for publishing companies for over 30 years. I am currently the art director for a mag...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >