writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

353 listings (111 - 120)

Crystal Ordonez  
Crystal Ordonez Independent Author * Instructor * Consultant Crystal began her writing career over twenty years ago. During that time she has been a freelance writer, instructor and consultant to other writers in various genres. In March of 2006, Crystal published her first book, Alienation ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dorothy Goins  
Dorothy Goins, 36, is a native of Philadelphia. She self published a poetry book, Woman I Know in December 1998. Xpressit recently published her first novel, Married Man, in May 2002. Exposing her talent through open mic performances in venues throughout Philadelphia, Goins established herself a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard  Godwin  
Richard Godwin is the author of crime novel 'Apostle Rising', which has just sold foreign rights to the largest publisher in Hungary and has received excellent reviews world wide. He is a crime and horror writer as well as a produced playwright. He was born in London and obtained a BA and MA in Engl...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vera Nazarian  
Vera Nazarian is arguably the only Armenian-Russian professional speculative fiction writer working in English today. Vera left the former Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War as a refugee at the age of eight and arrived in the United States a month before her 10th birthday by way of Leban...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Karen Sullivan   
Published Author, born with office supplies in hand. Writing is my creativity, my passion, my calling, and my one true love. Passion's Invocation http://Wildfire8470.Wordpress.Com/ Magical Night ©All Rights Reserved - Karen Sullivan - 12/04/2013 eCO Registration Number: TX0007794097 ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Roger Nelson  
Roger Nelson was born and raised in Northeastern Minnesota. He was an avid hunter, fisherman and traveler. He retired in 1992, after thirty-six years with the same large corporation. Twenty-one of those years were in numerous management positions. He has managed groups of subordinates as small a...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Mandy Roth  
Mandy Roth grew up fascinated by the creatures that go bump in the night. From the very beginning, she showed signs of creativity. At age five, she had her first piece of artwork published. Writing came into play early in her life as well. Over the years, the two mediums merged and led her to work i...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >