writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

353 listings (11 - 20)

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joyce Cavalccante  
ACTION AND CREATION — BRAZILIAN SOUL by Celina Leite Situations in life, as seen through the eyes of a storyteller, can reveal powerful truths that sparks the reader’s curiosity and provide both entertainment and education. Writer Joyce Cavalcante’s fiction combines an edge of humor with perc...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Cekoy Adien Eubadenuae  
I am a 40 year-old guy in Portland, Oregon, with a great (95%) finished work of sci-fi/fantasy that is now available as an eBook at wormebooks.com entitled "The Fourth Aepoch of Atlantis: The Great Fire From Heaven." It is actually the center book for an entire series! In fact, the prequels are lo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rie McGaha  
Rie McGaha is the author of several erotic romance novels. Her latest, BLOOD LINE was just released from Noble Romance Publishing. Coming soon is FIRELIGHT. To purchase a copy and/or read an excerpt, go to www.nobleromance.com Read the reviews: Blood Line by Rie McGaha is such a treat. With topp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cash Pawley  
AUTHOR BIO: Cash Pawley was born in Tampa, Florida in 1970. After graduating High School at 17, he felt a strong calling to enter the Marine Corps. After being discharged from the Marines, he worked mostly in Restaurant Management for the next 12 years. He married in 1993 and had one son. He D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Nana s. Achampong  
Journalist Nana S. Achampong, a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Journalism, is also known in different obscure corners of the world as a filmmaker, a fine artist, a music producer, a writer and a radio/television producer/director. It is obvious though after combing through the general body of hi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ardara Harris  
Ardara Harris, a pillar of his community, passionately writes his stories in order to captivate, cultivate, and minister to his audience. This gift from God has enabled him to develop a program that redefines the most troubled young men into productive citizens. When working with more than 15...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >