writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (91 - 100)

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Linda Rucker  
I began my career in earnest three years ago. I have had several short stories published in various E-zines, and two in an anthology entitled, Forget Me Knots from the Front Porch, published by Obadiah Press, and set for release in April of 2003. I recently signed a contract with Publish America t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary Morris  
Originally a musician and entertainer for over 30 years, I turned to writing to express my creativity when an operation on my fingers ended my ability to play guitar. I worked from 2009 to 2014 as a professional researcher for a major player in the genealogy field and became enamored with the ...
writers / published 

51 works listed

Francine Cefola  
Francine Cefola is a published author with over 25 years experience as a business writer. Expanding on her writing interest she has gone out in the community to speak about writing to seniors, schools and baby boomer groups. This experience led to the development of TELL IT TO THE FUTURE a compl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Arnie Bernstein  
Author of three books published by Lake Claremont Press http://www.lakeclaremont.com * The Hoofs & Guns of the Storm: Chicago's Civil War Connections (Foreword by Senator Paul Simon) * The Movies Are: Carl Sandburg's Film Reviews & Essays, 1920-1928 (Introduction by Roger Ebert) *...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kevin Shelly  
I'm a full-time New Jersey newspaper editor and a part-time magazine freelancer. My first book, Lynn Bogue Hunt: A Sporting Life, sold out its first edition and is now available again. Field & Stream magazine selected it as one of nine memorable outdoor books published in 2003. I've gotten several a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Brooks W. Wilson  
I was born in 1929. I have lived a large part of this nations history. I have an AA degree in Police Science, BA in economics and an MPA. I am a retired police officer - 13 years on the Anaheim (California) Police Department and 13 years with the California Commission on Peace Officer Standa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >