writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (61 - 70)

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Scott Stine  
Under my given name, I have had two non-fiction books published by McFarland & Company, as well as one just recently published by Critical Vision, all devoted to vintage horror cinema and pop-culture memorabilia. Over the last twenty years, I have self published numerous magazines devoted to the sam...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Timothy Buchanan  
America is in big trouble. That's no secret. What's wrong and how to fix it--upon those we disagree. Our national elections have become little more than popularity contests, and we have paid a heavy price for our own reckless. Is there a solution? Yes, of course there is. But until citizens an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maia Appleby  
I'm a certified personal trainer and weight loss consultant with a passion for writing and helping people. I recently put my full-time job (managing a country club fitness center) on hold to stay at home with my daughter. Since I can't stop writing, I've decided to dedicate this time to putting tog...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Denise Cassino  
Denise Cassino's work has been published in numerous print and internet publications. Her stories have been published in four print anthologies, Taj Mahal Review, Passions and The Color Gallery; additional short stories, articles and poetry have appeared in Tapesty, National Association of Women Wr...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Stan Mcdonald  
About Stan McDonald Stan McDonald is a late-middle-aged American male. (He can’t bring himself to say “senior” because he’s not quite there yet and he’s definitely not feeling it.) He’s lived his entire life in four middle-Tennessee cities. He’s well educated, but not bookish. One o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >