writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (51 - 60)

LinDee Rochelle  
I write ... with a general love for all that is beautiful in life, painting a picture with words, which will show readers where I have been and allow them to explore it on their own terms. A combinaton of inherent writing talent, natural curiosity, and a spirit for adventure has been nurtured by ne...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Judy Rosella Edwards  
A freelance writer and writing coach, Judy Rosella Edwards focuses on genealogy, history, and Central Illinois history. She is a regular contributor to GenWeekly.com, and she writes the PRO-Talk column for "Genealogy Today." She has published several titles in Holly Lisle's "The 33 Worst Mistakes Wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cornell Colbert  
Cornell Colbert is a general manager for a leading contract management services company. With operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the company generates annual revenue of $7.3 billion, serves more than ten million customers daily and employs 125,000 employees. Cornell is a proven leader in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kim Hughes  
Kim Hughes has been writing since she was a very young child. With the inspirational influence of human emotion combined with her business expertise, Hughes has the innate ability to delve into every project with the creativity of an artist and the business mind of a CEO. Hughes’ writing ca...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Daniel James Brown  
Daniel James Brown writes history-based narrative nonfiction. His first book in this genre, UNDER A FLAMING SKY, has been named a "Best Book of 2006" by the American Library Association's Booklist Magazine. Booklist called it "Riveting, moving, white-knuckle reading to rank with classi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charlie Herald  
Book published and in all bookstores in Thailand and on the net at www.Thailandireland.com. Looking for UK/US agent publisher. Chapters can be viewed on website. Currently writing second book: "Get off my arse, do 8 things differently." Book reviews and emailed reviews to date: “ Cities of Ang...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adelle Bradford  
Life-time writer, in love with words. Poetry published in a university magazine, a couple of children's stories published in children's magazines, plus articles for Humane Society Magazines, in-house articles for business management training, and factual information pamphlets for veterinarians. Some...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >