writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (41 - 50)

Frances Casstevens  
My first published book was a genealogy about my mother's ancestors, entitled The Descendants of Solomon Linberry/" This was no big deal because I paid for the publication myself, but at last I had become a published author. Many years later, and after obtaining my Master's Degree in History, I ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected “Most Valuable Reporter” for California’s oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mark Scheel  
Mark Scheel was born and raised on a farm in rural, east-central Kansas. After graduating from the University of Kansas in 1967, and spending a period "on the road," he se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexanders newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywoods Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Harry Highstreet  
I was very close to my mother the morning I was born. I didnt get to meet the rest of the family until later that day. The mid-wife who delivered me (in a bedroom which later became our kitchen), told us I was a fine, bouncing baby boy (even though my stomach was upset with all that bouncing). I wa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dan Cooper  
My publication credits are largely non-fiction consisting mostly of newspaper features, book and movie reviews, consumer product reviews, how-to articles, and advertising copy. I am currently working on the project of my lifetime--editing the life story of my g-g-grandfather, who among other things,...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rex Oppenheimer  
Rex M. Oppenheimer has authored and photo-edited several books, including Reinventing Paradise: a modern history of Los Angeles; Miracles Happen - Bet on it! - an illustrated history of Las Vegas; City of Fortune - an illustrated history of Houston; River Town Hometown - an illustrated app...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >