writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (31 - 40)

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jim Geeting  
Jim is a retired Wyoming State Trooper with 18 years on the Wyoming Highway Patrol. He has been serving in Wyoming law enforcement since 1982, with two more years on the Evanston Police Department. His decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal for successful criminal negotiations and th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Cornell  
First writing assignment was his eighth grade school play. Joined military as a journalist, including press stints with White House Communications and Walter Reed.Studied screenwriting and wrote a practice script from "A Wrinkle in Time." Even though he had not secured the rights, Cornell used his c...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Keene Tiedemann  
Keene Fulton Tiedemann was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. The son of a NASA geologist, he moved extensively throughout the United States during his childhood. Academic credits include an Associate of Science in Aviation Instruments and Electronics Technology, Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in Electr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

E. Dian Moore  
"I am a Christian woman who loves God, my husband, my children, family and friends. I also happen to love to read and write. I began writing in high school, many eons ago, where I fell in love with the creative process and lived for writing assignments, much to the dismay of my classmates. A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >