writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (21 - 30)

Ira Wolfman  
I am an editor, author, and information architect working with media companies and nonprofit organizations. Much of my work has involved creating educational and child-development media for families, teachers, and students. I\'ve written books for adults and for children. My books include \"J...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Guy Boulianne  
C’est en 1983 que Guy Boulianne s’introduisit dans le milieu culturel en publiant son premier recueil de poème intitulé "Avant-propos d’un prince fou". Quelque temps après la publication de son recueil il fit la rencontre du peintre Pierre Corbin, directeur de la galerie Frère Jérôme à Montréal. Cet...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shannon Adamcik  
The United States is the only country in the world that will charge a juvenile as an adult and sentence them to life without parole. As the mother of one such child, I know exactly what happens when a juvenile is placed in adult court where they cannot defend themselves. They are immediately c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Eliot Kleinberg  
Eliot Kleinberg, a Florida native, has written nine books, all focusing on Florida: *"Pioneers in Paradise: West Palm Beach, The First Hundred Years," with Jan Tuckwood, 1994 (updated edition 2004) *"Florida Fun Facts: 1,001 fun questions and answers about Florida," 1995(updated ed...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Anita Hackley Lambert  
AUTHOR'S BRIEF BIOGRAPHY Anita Hackley-Lambert is an entrepreneur, researcher, genealogists, biographer, writer, publisher, and business owner. She owns several businesses and has written numerous technical publications and manuals for the federal government. She is the mother of four and resides...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Beatrice Brusic  
"Beyond the Snows of the Andes," is available on Kindle and paperback. This memoir takes place in Bolivia, one of the poorest, most exotic countries in South America. Bolivia is a landlocked country dominated by mountains where the majority of the population is of indigenous origin. Against this ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >