writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

256 listings (161 - 170)

Coleen Degnan-Veness  
I have been writing English Language Teaching materials for over 20 years as a freelance writer. I enjoy writing grammar books, simplified readers including biographies and adaptations of novels and film scripts. I also write ELT tests for Ministries of Education. I have worked as an editor, co...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Suzanne Barber  
Have been writing screenplays for over 20 years, also TV pilots for series, drama and comedy. Have had many magazine articles published, both fiction and non-fiction; formerly wrote a weekly newspaper column. Excellent English and writing ability, also editing. Looking for an active agent to represe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kenny Miller  
Experienced jet pilot and advertising professional who specializes in helping small business owners become big business owners. I have written two books and two screenplays. One of the screenplays was a finalist in The Movie Deal competition. See samples at tenniesup.blogspot.com and www.ezine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jack Eadon  
About Jack Eadon . . . After having careers in rock music, corporate marketing, and advertising photography, and living in Dallas, Orange County, Chicago, and Kansas City, Eadon writes full-time. He lives with his executive wife, Karen, and their cat “Caspurr” in southern California.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I am that which has the ability to affect the outcomes of random quantum level events; while playing in the sandbox or swingset or playground of my imagination whenever possible. I am balanced as imbalanced can be and I am going to change the world with this attitude !
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Juanitta Baldwin  
Writer and psychologist. I write fiction and nonfiction. I am very interested in learning ways to promote and sell my books, and would love to hear from anyone who has suggestions that have worked for them.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >