writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

256 listings (151 - 160)

Kendall Nelson  
Kendall Nelson was raised in California. She was educated at San Francisco State University and Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California. From there she moved to Los Angeles and worked as a segment producer and assistant director for Fox Television. In 1997, Nelson moved to Sun V...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James L. Grant  
I am 29, live in Dallas, TX, and am getting back into writing. A few online articles of mine (but to paying publications, woo hoo!) are out there. I'm also the miscreant behind FLEM Comics, a long-running webcomic that is a leetle bit popular. I am marketing my first novel at this time, and submi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

H F Jansen Estrup  
Born 1939 in rural Florida, I attended half a dozen colleges, traveled the world, fought wars, retired from United States military service and have lived 'off the grid' in the Southern Sierras with my wife, Carole, an artist, and a long succession of coyote-dogs for more than twenty five years. I am...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robin Van Auken  
Robin Van Auken is the author (and co-author) of more than a dozen books, from nonfiction history to fictional novels. Her education includes degrees in mass communication and anthropology (bachelor's and master's degree in archaeology/anthropology). Her areas of expertise include history, ar...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Roy Davenport  
I am 55 years of age. Former English teacher, now work as V.P. of Marketing for national occupational healthcare company. I have been writing for years and am currently working on a novel about a ficticious town (Tuckertown)in the South (compilation of all the small towns I grew up in)and the quir...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chris Damitio  
I'm 32 years old and published my first book through booklocker in 2003. The book, Rough Living: Tips and Tales of a Vagabond did alright but is now out of print. Currently I am living in Kailua on Oahu, writing a bit, and working as a Limo driver and tour guide. I am interested in building a long ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >