writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (141 - 150)

R.M. DeSanti  
New York Police Officer Westchester County(RETIRED) Started original Crime Prevention Unit in Hastings-on Hudson, New York.1978. Resident of New Zealand 2002-2005. Currently travels throughout the United States with his wife Ann. Published several articles about the Cherokee Indian Nation whi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rick Just  
Rick Just is a writer, editor and radio producer who lives in Boise, Idaho. His books include the award winning Idaho Snapshots, Keeping Private Idaho, and Wizard Chase. He has served as the editor of the national award winning literary magazine cold-drill. Rick was co-editor of the fourth edition o...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

J Emily Foster  
My book, The Legend of Barjo Restaurant ~ The Life Story of Josephine McAllister Stone, published in January , 2001, recently received "The Writer's Digest 2001 Self-Published Award -Certificate of Merit" - in a field of 1900 books nationally. I graduated from the Writer's Digest School, Cincinnati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gabriel Chouinard  
I am a writer. I am unbound by genres, crossing and blurring the lines of distinction between fantasy and reality. I am flexible and adaptive, able to write any style of work; from comic book scripts to fantasy novels, from popular culture essays to research papers. Words are my life. I live onl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JIM DEATON  
At the time, I thought it was hell, but now I'm glad to have had a high school English teacher that was so demanding. Since I suffered a stroke a few years ago, I've been writing a lot; the more I write, the better it gets (dare I say I enjoy it?). Thank goodness for the internet and on-line cours...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Elle Andra-Warner  
Canadian writer based in Thunder Bay. Estonian by heritage and graduate of Lakehead University. Author of "Robert Service: A Great Canadian Poet's Romance With the North"; "Hudson's Bay Company Adventures: Rollicking Saga of Canada's Fur Traders" and, "The Mounties, Tales of Adventure and Danger...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Michael Crider  
Michael R. Crider lives in Tennessee with his wife Julie and their son Ryan. Originally from Indiana, Criderís first book DADA was published in early 2002 by Writerís Club Press, and has become a staple in the list of top-selling fatherhood books at Barnes & Noble. He is also a co-founder of movies...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >