writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

256 listings (121 - 130)

Steven Yates  
Steven Yates has a doctorate in philosophy and is the author of Four Cardinal Errors: Reason for the Decline of the American Republic (2011) and Philosophy Is Not Dead: A Vision of the Discipline’s Future (ebook, 2014) as well as numerous articles in academic journals & online. He blogs occasional...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leslie Korenko  
Leslie Korenko is the author of three books about the history of Kelleys Island (in Lake Erie) with each book focusing on a specific period of time. She has written historical columns for the Black Swamp Trader & Gazette and authors the Kelleys Island News column in the Put-in-Bay Gazette. Her stori...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tonya Holmes Shook  
I am a late bloomer in the writing field but have painted in oils for over 50 years. A documentary, "Displaced Cherokee: Come Home, Come Home", took first in the l986 OK State Fair in an open class category and was endorsed by the OK Dept. of Libraries and in US Libraries across the US. I have writt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Coleen Degnan-Veness  
I have had more than 20 books published for learners of English as a Foreign Language: simplified readers published by Pearson Education and Macmillan Education. Also three grammar books and one travel guide (The AA Key Guide to New York City). I have recently (2015) written and self-published a ser...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tracy Ruckman  
Tracy Ruckman has been writing since the mid-1980s, but only full- time since 2000. She has published hundreds of articles in magazines, newspapers, online markets. Her stories have appeared in the best-selling book Christmas Miracles (2009), Life Lessons from Grandparents: A Trip Down Memory...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samantha Cook  
I have written travel books, academic articles about movies and TV, glossy pieces in flight magazines, newspaper copy, restaurant reviews and educational materials. I've written for the Web and for academic institutions, for major commercial publishers and for quality boradsheets. I have also, m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathy Krisko  
I'm a published author of non-fiction shorts and a fantasy fiction novel, "Stolen" (Book One of three), will be released soon. I live in northern Colorado with my two rescued Australian Cattle Dogs, Page and Carter. I was born in Kentucky, but spent most of my childhood in California in the Mojave D...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >