writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

256 listings (111 - 120)

Eric Van Renterghem  
I am a History teacher at Findlay High School. Adjunct history teacher at University of Findlay. I have been writing for years. (As usual, for pleasure.) I also enjoy doing research on historical homes and buildings. I have also worked with the National Trust for Historical Preservati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donnie Marler  
Donnie Marler is a 45-year-old father of three and grandfather of five. A light-hearted observer of the world around him, his pondering on life, love, and how to answer the question "Why, Pa?" a thousand times a day from his grandson can be read in his weekly column Heartland on Blogcritics.org, whe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Malcolm McKerihan  
I first started writing in my early fifties. The first bookis titled,"North America:Through the Eyes of the Malleebulls."The book is about North America, Canada, and Hawaii. My wife and I visited thirteen cities in ten weeks. I wrote about our experiences, figured that was not enough, so wrote about...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony DiGiorgio  
I write about the wrongs done by society. My first book a letter to god published by iUniverse.com, is a satire on the idea that a god is responsible for the evil that man has created. My second book The Naked Cynic, being published by 1stbook.com is a dark fiction about love. Thin...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Thomas DePaoli  
Dr. Tom DePaoli is the Management Program Director at Marian University in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and the Principal (CEO) of Apollo Solutions (www.apollosolutions.us) which does general business consulting in the supply chain, Lean Six Sigma and human resources areas. Recently he retired from the N...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Abe F. March  
Abe March has been a self-made business man for the better part of his career. Whether promoting consumer products or doing consultant work across the globe, he took the risks necessary to succeed and weathered many ups and downs in his career. His book describes his experiences as a sales exe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Cramer  
I work hard, gotten a little gnarled and banged up over the years and try to laugh at myself as often as possible. My memory was lost for two years as a result of an industrial accident involving Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. I now wring as much living out of each day as waking hours allow. I've built ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Billie Peel  
I was born in Chicago, Illinois as one of three daughters to an average American family. Since the early age of 5, I could see, sense spirits and their emotions and needs. I am an Empath/Sensitive. I also had very spontanious premonitions of events to take place. The seclusion, ridicule and isolatio...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >