writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Americana Writers

255 listings (11 - 20)

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JJ Collins  
J.J.Collins is an Indie Author, Blogger and Political Commentator based in the United Kingdom Collins has always been passionate about American History and politics; he enjoyed a long and successful business career before a serious illness forced a change in life and career direction. This une...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Wayne Scott Ray  
Wayne (Scott) Ray is the founder of HMS Press publishing (1983). He was born in Alabama. He spent most of his first fifteen years with his family on Ernest Harmon Air Force Base in Stephenville, Newfoundland until moving to Woodstock Ontario in 1965. He is presently residing in London Ontario. He s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jean C. Fisher  
Published Works: PRINT: BOOKS: ATriad Press, Jefferson TX: "Haunted Encounters" (Anthology) Stories: 2003 "A True, Personal Encounter" 2004 "Felix the Ghost Cat" Coming 2007: "The 'Hainted' House of the Ozarks" Booklocker.com: "Real Stories of Spirit Communications"...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Jim Buthman  
I have always written in one form or another. Much of the time, simply to myself but have penned my share of college papers. I began an online journal about one year ago. The journal: Politics and Nature, examines current themes affecting American society relating to both the natural and the pol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kent Whitaker  
About the Author - A New Southern American Storyteller Do you love great stories, good food, fun people and a good chuckle? If so, then you will love works by Southern author and semi-celeb chef Kent Whitaker. From his time on TV and radio, his weekly and monthly newspaper articles or hi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Theo Radic  
I was born in San Bernardino, 60 miles east of Los Angeles, in 1949 and grew up in southern California. Much of what I write has to do with California, an attempt to correct the universal misunderstanding about my birthplace, even by people who themselves grew up there. Most people in Los Angeles c...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >