writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Alternative Lifestyles Writers

294 listings (201 - 210)

Carmela Maraan Fernando  
As a content manager for a web design and web development company, I write and edit articles for several blogging, online marketing, technology, and web development sites. I have also written for above- and below-the-line advertising material, as well as entertainment and adult content.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raj Arumugam  
After many years of teaching and writing, I've combined my two interests and run my own self-publishing business. My books and courses focus on two areas I consider essential and missing in the education we offer ourselves: positive thinking and a sense of oneness.
writers / published 

36 works listed

Harley White  
Born in Beverly Hills, LA. I studied English Philology and Psychology at U.C.LA. I got married in Big Sur, CA, surrounded by a redwood cathedral, after a longish spat there, my husband and I moved over here to Granada, Spain, where we lead a wonderful life.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Pettijohn  
I am a published writer of nonfiction, a professional librarian, and a lesbian feminist hoping to publish fiction. I am interested in a smaller scale electronic writers group of like-minded folks. While I have never been in the closet, my fiction has.
writers / published 

8 works listed

H. M. Schemske  
I'm a writer of non-fiction about Aromatherapy, and lectured in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. I am living both in Germany (native speaker) and in USA. Lately I discovered writing crime novels - please look at my website: www.schemske.com
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Donna  Cornett  
Donna Cornett is the founder and director of Drink/Link Moderate Drinking Programs and Products, established in 1988. She holds an MA and California College Teaching Credential and has counseled thousands of problem drinkers.
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >