writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Alternative Lifestyles Writers

294 listings (191 - 200)

Kaththea Azzurra Rowland  
I've lived in may European cities and in Cuba while I was growing up. I graduated from Oklahoma University with a BA degree in Letters [Classical Studies]. I published my first book in April of 2003, Bruised and Broken [the biography of Placebo's frontman Brian Molko]. I've been publishing my poems ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chris Damitio  
I'm 32 years old and published my first book through booklocker in 2003. The book, Rough Living: Tips and Tales of a Vagabond did alright but is now out of print. Currently I am living in Kailua on Oahu, writing a bit, and working as a Limo driver and tour guide. I am interested in building a long ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Beverley Paine  
Author Beverley Paine lives in Adelaide, South Australia. Beverley is the self-pubished author of several books on homeschooling and learning techniques. 'The Chimaera Conspiracy' is her first novel. Beverley's interests in writing, homeschooling and permaculture are listed on her web site http://ch...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Colin Browne  
I am a practicing Freemason and a Past Master of Lyceum Lodge of Research 8682 EC and a member of King Solomon Chapter of Research 334SC. I am married with two sons and I am an architect by profession. I have designed, painted and produced my own set of Tarot Cards and I have published a number of ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Chad Ard  
I am 27 years of age. Joined the Marines right out of High School. Was a writer for my school paper and once worked in sports as an intern when I was fifteen. For the last year I have focused all my energy on travelling and improving my writing skills and hope to go to college next semester and b...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Gerald Gaura  
Healer, psychotherapist, marriage family therapist, faculty of graduate integrative health and healing program. Interested in exploring healing at the frontiers of the human consciousness, primarily processes that inspire a cultural shift back to conversations that acknowledge a place for "sou...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Tracy Monger  
Tracy Monger grew up having paranormal experiences and therefore has always had an interest in anything paranormal. Since 2001, Tracy has been working within the paranormal field and she has concluded that most paranormal experiences can be explained by psychology or by the environment, but not all.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >