writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Alternative Lifestyles Writers

295 listings (181 - 190)

Erling Thu  
I am a Norwegian, living in Bergen, Norway. I am married to Solveig, the father of six children and the grandfather of elleven grandchildren. I have had 21 books published in Norwegian. My books have been translated and published in Danish, Swedish, German, English, Chinese, Hindi, Orya and Telegu. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark C. Henderson  
Bio is available at Waves of the Future's website (http://wavesofthefuture.net). Books: The 21st Century Environmental Revolution: A Comprehensive Strategy for Conservation, Global Warming, and the Environment / The Fourth Wave. Mark C. Henderson. Contact Information: http://wavesofthefu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Donald LaVance  
I have have had several short fiction and short stories published in Automotive magazines as special interest and personal experience travel or technical information. I have several short stories and several action adventure full length novels ready for review. One Science Fiction and two that cons...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Greg Goldman  
Greg is a former editor of Transworld Snowboard Life magazine, and a former producer with MSN Sidewalk, where he developed content for both the Sports and Recreation and Movies sections of the site. His most recently published project is "Adventure Sports: Snowboarding", part of an adventure spo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephanie Harper  
I'm a writer! My ultimate dream is to become a successful published author. For now I'm in school, writing my own book reviews for amazing teen fiction books, and writing books I hope to be published to book shelves one day. I have four novels that have been published to Kindle and are available for...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lawrence Winkler  
Lawrence Winkler is an ancient physician, traveler, and natural philosopher. His molecules are morphing from medicine to manuscript. From compassion to passion, to view and document the world around him, in all its beauty and complexity. He lives on Vancouver Island with Robyn, tending ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Deanna Anderson  
Married and the mom of two daughters, Deanna spends her days between working full- time with the disabilities board of her county, her family and writing. She lives in South Carolina for the moment but grew up in Wisconsin and lived for twelve years in New Mexico. She feels that the different...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Richard Schooping  
Richard Schooping has transcended AIDS. He now shares a way to be, beyond all suffering. He is a "Certified Holistic Health Consultant" practicing in the Detroit, Metro area. He has been married for 13 years. He was born in Florida and has been in many professional musical groups. Richard is cu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >