writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Alternative Lifestyles Writers

295 listings (171 - 180)

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Slenk  
I am the editor and an author for SlenkDee's first book, "From The Grand Canyon To The Great Wall: Traveler's Best, Worst And Most Ridiculous Stories From The Road." My first photography ebook can be found on the Kindle or Nook. It is called "South America: A Photographic Journey." I am also c...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Izzy Chen  
Izzy is an online blogging personality, columnist for men's magazines and various online publications, and fiction writer. Most of her writing work touches on issues of Contemporary Asian culture, a large part grounded in the value-systems and sexual attitudes of South-East Asia, particularly with r...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Christina Sponias  
Christina Sponias continued Carl Jung's research into the human psyche, discovering the cure for all mental illnesses, and simplifying the scientific method of dream interpretation that teaches you how to exactly translate the meaning of your dreams, so that you can find health, wisdom and happiness...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sherri Granato  
Sherri is the author of the book, Haunted America & Other Paranormal Travels, released on 04/09/2015. Sherri, her husband, John, and their three daughters have traveled the United States extensively in search of haunted venues. Their goal is to seek out those rare locations that exhibit the combinat...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Cindy Jones  
I am a medical writer and educator. I enjoy teaching and consider my writing as a way to educate readers. My scientific background (Ph.D.) has provided me with an understanding of the scientific literature and the ability to translate this information for the reader. I spend most of my time writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >