writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Alternative Lifestyles Writers

294 listings (121 - 130)

Kaalii Cargill  
What if . . .? That question lies at the heart of my writing and my life. Things are not always as they seem, and there is so much we don't yet know. I write to explore possibilities and to invite you between the worlds, beyond the bounds of time . . . http://kaalii.wix.com/soulstory ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Mathew Miller  
Mathew Miller was born in Switzerland, and he spent much of his young life in US embassies around the world. As a child, he lived on nearly every continent and visited over 50 countries. He entered Notre Dame on a sport scholarship, and it was through team sports that he learned his first importan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christian Saunders  
Hailing from the village of New Tredegar, south Wales, Christian Saunders began writing in 1997. His early fiction appeared in titles such as Asphalt Jungle, Raw Nerve, Roadworks and several anthologies. His book, Into the Dragon's Lair A Supernatural History of Wales was published in 2003, shor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Malathronas  
Born in Athens, Greece, but raised and working in London. Freelance travel writer and photographer with contributions to the Sunday Times, Travel Africa, Discovery Channel and others. Member of the British Guild of Travel Writers. Languages: fluent English, Greek, German, very good Portugue...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara Molin  
I am a freelance writer and a photographer and my specialty is sailing. My narrative stories have been published in magazines such as Living Aboard, 48 North, Boat Works, Latitudes & Attitudes and others. I have been sailing for about 25 years and cruising for the last ten. I am now cruising in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Perreault  
I went to High School in a small New England town. I Went to College in Boston. and made my the first of a collection of great mistakes. I became a Cop, I wore the entire uniform inside and out. I knew I was gay, queer or the clinical term, Homosexual. This odd combination would not ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Beth Laking  
I am excieted to announce that my firt book is coming out in December. It is about internet dating and called READING BETWEEN THE LINES. True accounts of internet dating. An informative book that gives you much insite and shared stories. Check out my web site: www.BethLaking.com or my forum rbtl.for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >