writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Alternative Lifestyles Writers

293 listings (111 - 120)

Wanda Burch  
I was born in Alabama and grew up in Memphis, Tennessee. I received a Masterís degree in museum administration in the Cooperstown Graduate Program and pursued a career in historic preservation which led me and my family to upstate New York. My book, SHE WHO DREAMS, published by New World Librar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jodi Doff  
I've been a freelance writer for several years with work published (including chapters from a memoir in progress, currently being serialized at http://dirtygirldiaries.com ) in Bust Magazine, Penthouse, Playgirl, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Tear Magazine, Cosmopolitan.com, Stim.com and CommonTies.com. ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cassy Stone  
I have been an avid reader and writer since I first learned to read and write. Growing up as an only child, I wrote stories to escape my "dull" life. My stories were my siblings. I am currently attending college, pursuing a general studies associates degree, with a journalism slant. I am due to ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Amar Bahadur Shrestha  
An accomplished writer with more than 200 articles published in leading journals, magazines and dailies of Nepal. Two of his books are under publication from Pilgrim's Publishing, Varanasi, India. One will be out this month. Has also finished two more manuscripts and is working on another in which s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daz Royle  
Well im 18, i havent really done much in the form of writing but i hope that my story, Furbles !, will one day make a lot of money for me, and as i like writing it so much, and you must read it, i would love to make money by doing this. My story that im working on is called Furbles (which as you mig...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kimberly Bird  
Born January 22, 1985. I have been writing since I was about 12 years old... randomly though, not ever second of every day. I'm going into the film business because I love it and I can't see myself doing anything else. A few years ago, I was in school (I'm in Adult High School now because the studen...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >