writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Alternative Lifestyles Writers

294 listings (101 - 110)

Carlos Ballantyne  
Carlos K. Ballantyne describes himself as a knight errant. He was born in Ecuador, moved to the U.S. at an early age and graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Chemistry. After working as a computer networking consultant for many years, Carlos became a full- time professional photographer...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Danny Nemu  
The apocalypse knocked on my door eleven years ago, bearing pamphlets colourfully depicting the fate awaiting those who would not witness Jehovah. Apocalypticism and apocalypticists have fascinated me ever since. I lived in Japan for six years, and now I live in Brazil, at an altitude which makes...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Wendy Barbeau  
I am always looking for a new challenge. The quest to learn, to make this world a little brighter, and to inspire others, has been a driving force for me for decades. I still hold on to my childish idealism that I can change the world. And indeed I am, a little bit at a time. I have over twenty ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrow’s Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

EL March  
Dr. EL March is the owner and primary professional staff for EL-SOS solutions, located in Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada. Dr. March is an Orthomolecular Medicine Doctor with strong background in Holistic Psychotherapy and Spiritual Alchemy. She has spent her childhood years in extensive full-time train...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Mary Sylvester  
Mary Sylvester, the singer and musician is also an author, she writes books and poems. Her poems were published in 2001 and 2002 at the Goethe Gesellschaft Frankfurt, Germany, in Frankfurter Edition "Gedicht und Gesellschaft". The new book "SCHWARZ IM SCHWARZWALD" (Black in the Black Forest) is pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Catherine Basten  
Catherine Basten born in Chicago, IL in 1950, and later married and moved to Northern MN. Living "Up North" introduced me to nature's treasures and instill an appreciation for the importance which defines each of nature's precious gift. Combining my love for painting wildlife; the desire to share ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >