writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Agriculture/Horticulture Writers

119 listings (71 - 80)

Tina Samuels  
My book, A Georgia Native Plant Guide, comes out Fall, 2005, Mercer University Press. My second book, Georgia's Covered Bridges, comes out Fall, 2006, Mercer University Press. I freelance magazine articles to publications including Charlotte Place Magazine, Alabama Living, Arthritis Today, M...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Precious De Leon  
Besides feature writing, I also have experience in copy editing and online writing. I also like looking at the human side of business and the ripple effects economies have on consumers and the global society. I believe that, in addition to a background in journalism, I am well-organised and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Carol Ekarius  
My husband and I have over 25 years of livestock experience. I am the author of Small-Scale Livestock Farming: A Grass-Based Approach for Health, Sustainability and Profit, Storey's Guide to Raising Sheep, and How to Build Animal Housing. I write for magazines and newsletters.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a marketing and communication consultant and author of “Innovation Stories from India Inc”. He helps organisations to tell their story better and is interested in large marcom and writing projects. For details, please visit www.vijaymenon.com
writers / published 

2 works listed

H. M. Schemske  
I'm a writer of non-fiction about Aromatherapy, and lectured in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. I am living both in Germany (native speaker) and in USA. Lately I discovered writing crime novels - please look at my website: www.schemske.com
writers / published 

4 works listed

Juanitta Baldwin  
Writer and psychologist. I write fiction and nonfiction. I am very interested in learning ways to promote and sell my books, and would love to hear from anyone who has suggestions that have worked for them.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Chirst Adam  
Hi this is from sydney city australia.You can call me as coraeli. we are providing inkjet cartridges.We swear that our help will be best for you.It is precise useable use for All.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Connie Whiting  
I am a 46 year old freelance writer in Columbus Ohio,where i live with my teen daughter, three year old grandson,Saint Bernard and chihuahua.Life is never dull!
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >