writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Agriculture/Horticulture Writers

119 listings (61 - 70)

Tala Masca  
Have one published book, a number of articles and short stories, am a member of Wagga Wagga Writers which is how i found this board. Have a completed book of erotica that i am currently trying to find a publisher for, and am working on a military style book. 2 other books in my horse education serie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & EspaƱol. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Maria DiDanieli  
Primarily a medical writer, I have expanded my publication list to genres outside of clinical literature and have also enjoyed seeing my poetry featured in local literary endeavours. I have a Bachelor of Sciences degree, from the University of Toronto, in Human Biology. I also achieved a minor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Jones  
I am a medical writer and educator. I enjoy teaching and consider my writing as a way to educate readers. My scientific background (Ph.D.) has provided me with an understanding of the scientific literature and the ability to translate this information for the reader. I spend most of my time writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >