writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Agriculture/Horticulture Writers

119 listings (41 - 50)

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robyn Wiley  
I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Southern Maine. A senior in philosophy and a writer on the side. I have published a handful of editorials in a few different newspapers and websites about politics and current events, and have worked as a staff writer on a student newspaper. ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

CD Moulton  
Born Lakeland, FL, in 1938, lived in Florida until 1967, tho I travelled over much of the world at the time, staying only in Tegucigalpa and Catacamas, Honduras, for any length of time. Was in the early "Orchid Wars", but more as an observer. Moved to San Francisco in 1967 to work for a major orchid...
writers / published 

10 works listed

J D Walters  
Grew up in the cold cold Northeast, but currently live in the Northwest. Have lived in multiple states: California, Nevada, Florida and out of my mind. Have completed one novel of a trilogy, not yet published. I read between 200 and 300 books a year, primarily contemporary fiction. James Miche...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Mitchell Tremmel  
Karen Tremmel was born and raised in the Tennessee Valley at the foot of Lookout Mountain, surrounded by dramatic scenes of nature and wildlife, juxtaposed with steel mills, dams, farming and fragments of the Civil War. Karen relocated to Canada where she spent her time back to nature exploring the ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jim Harris  
I grew up in West Texas, and I live there now -- but spent about twenty years in between, roaming the planet. Although I'm a zoologist/wildlife biologist by education, I've managed to make a living as a soldier, sailor, professional hunter, horse trainer, diver, prospector, rodeo cowboy, trapper... ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Francis Jozwik  
Francis Jozwik received a Ph.D. in Plant Science and began his career lecturing in plant physiology with the University of Wisconsin System. He was later appointed Arid Lands Research Scientist with The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization of Australia. In addition to his sci...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andy Beck  
Born in London 1954, married with 3 children in their 20s. Andy has worked with horses and as a semi-pro musician for over 25 years and is a qualified tertiary lecturer. In 1993 he established the White Horse Equine Ethology Project to study equine social behavior. His first book, inspired by the pr...
writers / published 

14 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >