writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Agriculture/Horticulture Writers

119 listings (31 - 40)

Nannette Richford  
Nannette Richford has published thousands of online articles covering a range of topics from gardening and education to new age and paranormal. She was born and raised in the little rural town of Springfield, Maine where she enjoys growing flowers, herbs and vegetables in the back yard. She cr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Debi Metcalfe  
Who Is Debi Metcalfe? Over the past several years, Ms. Metcalfe has become a champion for the prevention of horse theft. She started on a one person crusade to right a wrong and to put her family back together in the wake of a shattering experience. In the process of solving a crime and comp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joel LaRusic  
I was born in Toronto, Ontario in 1967. I left there was I was 7 and have never been back. Not to slight the good people of T.O. I simply have not had the occasion to return. I have lived in Canada for much of my life but have done shorter stints in England (Bridlington, East Yorkshire) and the U...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

David Harper  
Grew up in the cold cold Northeast, Have lived in multiple states: California, Nevada, Florida and out of my mind. Have completed 3 novels of a quad, not yet published. I read between 200 and 300 books a year, primarily contemporary fiction. James Michener, Fannie Flagg, Tom Robbins, Christop...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roger Marshall  
Roger Marshall is a freelance writer based in Rhode Island. He has been a contributor to various gardening, sailing and boating magazines world-wide and has written more than 1000 magazine articles. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Daily Telegraph (UK), Sports Illustrated, Sail, Cruising...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Jim Tabor  
I've published articles in TIME, Reader's Digest, Smithsonian, US News & World Report, Barrons, Washington Post, OUTSIDE, SKI, Powder, Backpacker, Yankee, Snow Country, Vermont Life, Western Horseman, and many others. My article subjects have varied widely: travel, personalities, profiles, financial...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >