writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (91 - 100)

Mark J. Wagner  
Books: \"Follow the light, exciting journey\" (book and DVD) http://vimeo.com/23312020 \"Wright Brothers First Flight\" http://vimeo.com/23695344 http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ming Wei  
Award winning author Ming-Wei became a published author with Austin MaCauley Publishers in Canary Wharf, London for the first time in November 2014, winning his first ever book award in May 2015 for his 1st ever published book “The Whale Kingdom Quest” upon the website www.thebookawards.com (se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kendel Davi  
Kendel Davi was born in New York City. The reason I say “born” is because, when I was living there, I started to see the world for everything it has to offer. The experiences I had were the seed that bloomed into the writer that I am today. However, the journey has not been a easy one and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Taylor  
"The Opportunity In Every Problem" is my second book, first published. I started a B2B networking program called "Samaritan Business Builders" where I train small business members how to market, sell and offer excellence in customer care. Everyone thought my first book would be on business but The O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kaylin McFarren  
Linda Yoshida, aka Kaylin McFarren, is a rare bird indeed. Not a migratory sort, she prefers to hug the West Coast and keep family within visiting range. Although she has virtually been around the world, she was born in California, relocated with her family to Washington, and nested with her h...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >