writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (81 - 90)

Stanley Gallon  
STANLEY GALLON PUBLISHED BY: Berkley/Penguin (USA/Canada) Pan Macmillan (UK/World) www.stanleygallon.com www.myspace.com/stanley_gallon Before starting his professional writing career, Stanley Gallon practiced law in the Washington, DC metro area. He worked frequently with foreign em...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Van Over  
Raymond van Over is the author and editor of over thirty books with mainstream publishers (Harper&Row, Penguin, Macmillan, New American Library, etc.). His books range from novels and general fiction, including true crime, fiction for young adults to folk tales, biography, psychology, and sch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Don H. Meredith  
Don Meredith is a writer, biologist and communications consultant living west of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Born in Los Angeles, California, Don emigrated to Canada in 1970 to pursue graduate studies in Zoology at the University of Alberta. He received a Ph.D. in 1975, and became a Canadian citizen ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine Día Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Cristina Marrero  
I have spent the last few years working with advocacy and non-profit groups both voluntarily and for pay. Whether it's writing, campaigning, blogging, cold calling, vlogging, organizing or educating my experience has given me a unique skill set and perspective. I have currently relocated ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lee Pletzers  
Richard Lee is the author of Blood of the Wolf, Nightmare, a Season of Darkness and also the SF/Horror Crossover for which a sequel is currently being written. His novel Re-Entry of Evil was released in August 2004, published by SPX Press. His next book, The Game is searching for a home. Details...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Neal Bogosian  
Neal D. Bogosian holds a dual Masters Degree in Special Education and Elementary Education, from Johnson & Wales University, as well as a B.S. degree in Advertising and Public Relations from Florida Southern College and a degree in Performing Arts from The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, in New Y...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tim Rees  
Having grown up in Cardiff, I joined the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at the age of 19 where I saw active service in Northern Ireland and the Falklands war of 1982. I was also the battalion photographer and my duties included taking the Queen's portrait for the front cover of the 1981 Cardiff Ta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >