writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (71 - 80)

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Miranda Mayer  
Miranda Mayer tries not to take herself too seriously. She's second generation American, from parents of completely different cultures; "One sounds like Charo, the other sounds like Dracula". She was born in Colorado, raised in Europe, speaks four languages and snails and squid top of her favourite ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara Rayne  
As an urban child, my getaway from the noise and fast paced city was escaping into the world of books. I lived the lives of characters and subsequently played with alternative scenarios in my own imagination. I created my own plots, added my own role, and changed the world. When I grew up, I reali...
writers / published 

3 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ken Shapley  
Ken Shapley has been telling stories professionally for ten years now. He has performed in schools, lecture halls, community centres, museums and around campfires in England, France, Canada and Japan to audiences of five years old and above. He has an enthusiastic and dynamic presentation style...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Osama Bahudila  
Dr / Osama Ahmed Bahudila born in a charming town called Aden in the most beautiful country called Yemen on the twentieth of October, one thousand nine hundred and seventy-two father of five sons, Nooran , Abu Bakr, Alaa, Lena and Abdul Rahman made them God worthy successor to the best predecessor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stephen Burckhardt  
Stephen Burckhardt was born in Wichita, KS. His family moved around quite a bit while he was growing up but always stayed around the Wichita area. After spending a few years as a child living on a ranch near Benton, KS, Stephen developed a deep love for all things western. Being a proud memb...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundationís Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Jason Lewis  
My name is Jason. I'm 33 years old, and was just recently published for the first time. My first project sat unfinished for almost four years until I met a secondary editor through total chance who looked over the work and convinced me it was good enough to be published. I just recently finished my ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >