writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (61 - 70)

J. M. Brink  
I am a writer of short stories, vignettes, novellas, and novels. All of my work, unless otherwise specified, is available and distributable under the terms of the Creative Commons Attributed-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Primarily I write in a space opera setting of my wife's creat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sharon Allison-Ottey  
One of Dr. Sharon Denise Allison-Ottey’s passion since her early childhood rembrances has been writing. She entered her first fiction contest in the third grade and spent hours crafting a story of her friend, an imaginary dinosaur. This passion for fiction was very private, hidden in her journals,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Scott Moon  
I have been writing for twenty-five years, starting with fantasy and science fiction, but lately I have written three books that could be described as urban fantasy or police based fantasy-thrillers. Some of my favorite authors include Michael Moorcock, Tad Williams, Robert Jordan, Stephen King, Elm...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Graham Blake  
My current story: Inspired in style by the writing of Neal Stephenson, the beginning of my book could be pulled from tomorrow’s headlines: Coastal cities all destroyed on one morning in February. The plot follows one character and the people he meets in this new world, from the old man conspiracy t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jennifer Fields  
To Whom It May Concern; I am a female horror writer looking to have Death Comes Knocking published. I have the first 3 chapters of the Revised Version of the book. Here is a description of Eyes of the Dead:Eyes Of The Dead Mary Barker, a romance novelist is out too seek the truth about the train...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >