writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (51 - 60)

Andrew Pollard  
Andrew Francis Pollard was born in Silver Spring, Maryland on July 23rd 1986 to Charles and Jennifer Pollard. The family, including Andrew’s brothers and sister Dannie, Dominique and Alicia all moved up to Washington for a better way of living. Andrew soon started hanging around the wrong crowd of y...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren A. White  
I enjoy writing and painting. A good portion of my family paint and I took up writing when I realized how much I enjoyed passing on stories. Many of the events I am involved in, in my life, can be found depicted as the main theme in his books and paintings. I have been enthralled with myths of th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Kevin Dixon  
Emerging at the ideal age to experience the punk era’s first brief explosion and fizzle while living in London and studying Illustration during the emergent grimitude of the Thatcher Era. Moving directly to Wales without stopping to collect my degree or passing go, I exchanged city life for rural We...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Matthew Dickerson  
“Somewhere, sometime, and on some dimension of existence, anything that is fantasy to us, is real to someone else.” ~ Matthew Dickerson There are two kinds of writers in the world – those who write to live and those who live to write. That is a phrase I first heard from my mother when I first beg...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Dutch Havoc  
I am a writer of street fiction/urban hip hop. I'm also working on a screenplay and erotica. All of my ideas are down and they all have plots to them. I'm looking for an agent or a publisher who's looking for someone new with fresh ideas. I am innovative, creative and I have a unique style. Pl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jude Dias  
First of all its great meetin u [hehe at least thru the net] and the first thing that i'd like to tell is that i wanna be friends with u all so join in the fun alon with me. I'm Jude and thats what everyone calls 'moi' and i hav a few other names as well but oh well!!!! I'm 18 and this October i'm g...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >