writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (31 - 40)

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cash Pawley  
AUTHOR BIO: Cash Pawley was born in Tampa, Florida in 1970. After graduating High School at 17, he felt a strong calling to enter the Marine Corps. After being discharged from the Marines, he worked mostly in Restaurant Management for the next 12 years. He married in 1993 and had one son. He D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tabitha Pike  
Tabitha R Pike resides in a quaint little valley between two towering mountains with her husband and three children. She spent five years living beside the Hills of Copper off Hwy 64 in the county she was originally born. Living in Southern County of the great state of Georgia and Tennessee she le...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

Lori Plegge  
Let me introduce myself . My name is Lori Plegge and I live in Little Rock, AR with my husband Cliff. I was born in Little Rock and was adopted at the age of 4 months. I graduated from Newport High School and have lived in Mississippi, Virginia, North Dakota and Minnesota since then. I l...
writers / published 

2 works listed

S Joan Popek  
S. Joan Popek is an age challenged grandmother tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone while she gazes longingly at Ganymede. She is an instructor for Customized Training at Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell. A science fiction addict since childhood, she is a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Stor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gil Gaudia  
NOVEL'S MAIN CHARACTER CRITICIZES RELIGIOUS ZEAL The World Trade Center catastrophe, terrorism, and environmental calamities such as earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions have evoked fears about the end of the world and have sparked a religious frenzy. This is verified by a recent Gallup p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donn Kean  
Donn Kean has been a fiction and non-fiction author, poet, and featured columnist since 1975. Short story publication has been mostly in the horror genre, in such magazines as "Horror Show", "New Blood", "2AM", "Cemetery Dance" and other "small-press" magazines dedicated to that area of fic...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >