writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

848 listings (201 - 210)

Joel Robitaille  
Although I never published my first book, I wrote November in White Sands when I was 22. Excerpt: The pond of my memory enshrines the day November first captured my imagination: the penetrative moment, the smooth surface of ice shimmering steel on the outskirts of a local farmer’s field where...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mickey Stroda  
As an author, I find that my work has almost begun to take on a life of its own. It flows from my mind with an ease that surprises even me at times. I have always loved to write, so getting my work published, (even if by what a lot of people consider to be an invalid venue, *gasp*, online publishing...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Leanora Moore  
I'm a wife and mother to five beautiful kids and I enjoy reading and writing romance novels. As a litle girl I have always had a notebook, where I could write my dreams and fantises down. Growing into adulthood I would read other authors work and say to myself that I can do the same thing.I think th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard  Godwin  
Richard Godwin is the author of crime novel 'Apostle Rising', which has just sold foreign rights to the largest publisher in Hungary and has received excellent reviews world wide. He is a crime and horror writer as well as a produced playwright. He was born in London and obtained a BA and MA in Engl...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Daniel Chandranayagam  
Daniel Chandranayagam is a freelance writer and researcher. He has a column on employment in the Sun newspapar (www.sun2surf.com) and writes extensively on labour matters. Daniel writes for Global Voices Online and Index on Censorship. Formerly senior writer and web editor with the Ed...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Sullivan   
Published Author, born with office supplies in hand. Writing is my creativity, my passion, my calling, and my one true love. Passion's Invocation http://Wildfire8470.Wordpress.Com/ Magical Night ©All Rights Reserved - Karen Sullivan - 12/04/2013 eCO Registration Number: TX0007794097 ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Chadwick  
My name is Dave Chadwick and I write under the pen name of Sugar Ray Dodge. I am 27 years old, a two-time Iraq war veteran, a former Army Recruiter and a native of the great state of Utah. It has been one of my goals that when I get out of the Army that I break into the publishing industry and be ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Stan Lynde  
I'm Stan Lynde, author of To Kill a Copper King and six other Merlin Fanshaw western novels. Thanks for stopping by! Back in the days of the early west, when cabin doors were secured from within by heavy bars, absent settlers offered hospitality to the occasional visitor. A leather thong attached...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >