writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (21 - 30)

Graham Diamond  
Graham Diamond began writing as a fantasy and science fiction author. He was born in Manchester, England. His family moved to the United States when he was a young child. He was raised in New York City, on the Upper West Side, and graduated from the High School of Music and Art. He attended CC...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
·Freelance editor, writer, and columnist – for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. ·Online Workshops – I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. ·Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahon’s website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joyce Cavalccante  
ACTION AND CREATION — BRAZILIAN SOUL by Celina Leite Situations in life, as seen through the eyes of a storyteller, can reveal powerful truths that sparks the reader’s curiosity and provide both entertainment and education. Writer Joyce Cavalcante’s fiction combines an edge of humor with perc...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Cekoy Adien Eubadenuae  
I am a 40 year-old guy in Portland, Oregon, with a great (95%) finished work of sci-fi/fantasy that is now available as an eBook at wormebooks.com entitled "The Fourth Aepoch of Atlantis: The Great Fire From Heaven." It is actually the center book for an entire series! In fact, the prequels are lo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Abdulhameed Mahmood  
I never for once dreamt to be a writer, but all my life I admire scholars and always being tempted whenever I see a nice looking book. I used to wonder how people can do it; I mean write a ‘book’. Unknown to me, I had this notion that it is only when you are well educated that you can write a bo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara Anna Marjanovic  
I've been writing short stories and many attempted novels since I was a child--I had the love of books throughout my whole life. I cherish books, and currently collect antiquarian literature as a hobby. I graduated from University with a Business Degree majoring in Accounting. This never satisfie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

JulieAnn Henneman  
JulieAnn Henneman gets up every morning at 5am to exercise, and then write. When asked why she writes, she answers simply, "I write because I must." JulieAnn has been a writer her whole life, yet only in the past few years has she realized she was meant to write as a profession. "I am an author,"...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >