writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

849 listings (191 - 200)

Carol Kern  
I am an American who moved to Nova Scotia 25 years ago to experience a different lifestyle. What was supposed to be only temporary has turned out to be permanent, probably because my husband, son and I began raising purebred Hereford cattle here on our farm in the beautiful Annapolis Valley. There...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J.E. Barrett  
The author was raised in Downeast Maine, where he learned the value of a hard days work, honesty, and loyalty. He attended college in the midwest and earned his bachelors degree in Athletic Training. For five years following college he worked with a variety of sports at the high school, college, and...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Liz Moore  
Reading has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. As a young mother, I began writing because I enjoyed playing with the what if aspects of various ideas and because I needed an outlet for my thoughts while I was home caring for my three daughters. I have written in a variety ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrinia Johnson  
Patrinia Johnson was born in Newark, Ohio but moved to Oklahoma City Oklahoma when she was 12 years old and still currently resides there. Patrinia earned her Associates Degree in Paralegal studies from Oklahoma Junior College in 1992 and is currently earning her Bachelor of Fine Arts for Creative W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Haeuser  
I am an ex police officer with 20 years martial arts experiance. As an officer I specialized in SWAT, I was a team sniper and entry person as well as trainer of SWAT personal. That is why the books I write especially the Battleground USA series is and has to be as technically sound as po...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dayna Colvin  
D.A. currently resides in the SW, where she resides with her husband of 20 years, their 9 1/2 month old adorable sweet baby boy, and their 2 adorable sweet wonderful beautiful kittycats, their fur babies. She's 43, but looks and sounds 19. With the plant-based, whole food diet and holistic, enviro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rosa Sophia  
I worked for Wild River Review (www.wildriverreview.com) for over a year as an Associate Editor. I also worked for Bucks County Writer as an intern. I have done public relations work for an author in Pennsylvania (www.peggeorge.com). I am currently the Managing Editor of the Pagan Writers Communi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Victoria Murphy  
Victoria Murphy is a native of Santa Fe, New Mexico with roots dating back to 1598. She has an extensive background in the retail-buying field as a fashion, tabletop, and kitchen equipment buyer since 1978. Her buying experiences have given her the opportunity to work and travel with various...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Sue Rann  
Sue Rann was born in Stafford, England, in 1964. At the age of seven, she announced her intention of becoming an author and spent the next thirty years having a life instead. Her string of odd jobs included stagehand, graphic artist and spotlight operator. After a stint in rural North Wales, she, he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >