writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

849 listings (171 - 180)

Inez Ponce de Leon  
Born 1979 in Manila, Philippines, Inez Ponce de Leon fell in love with writing, reading, and debating at a very early age. She wrote her first novel at the age of 11, and worked on new ones continuously, always dwelling on the themes of love, friendship, and the supernatural. By the time she had...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alexander D. Banyan  
Born in Southern Ohio, migrated to the Virgin Islands at 19, and presently living on the ICW of Eastern Florida. I am a experienced sailor and island hopper. Check out my MAP at facebook.com/adbanyan. That experience along with all the interesting friends I have made, usually finds its...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Audrey Snead  
A.M. Snead was born and raised on the Pacific West Coast, and continues to live in scenic rural Coos County. Having started writing seriously just two years ago, she began with suspense/thrillers and erotic romance, but soon discovered her true passion in M/M romance and passing on the message that ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Loren Douglas  
Louis L'Amour westerns do not stand our as truly great works of fiction but, as the covers state, L'Amour had over 80 million copies of his books in print worldwide. The object of being a writer (other than some measure of personal satisfaction) is to move past the agent, past the publisher, and in...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sally Lundsten  
Born on the planet Virgo within the September star system I was propelled into a cold and unforgiving world known as Earth. I found myself among people, a strange race of beings that dwell on this blue planet, slowly eating away at it... and each other. At first there was light and joy, but th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Berardelli  
He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Gibsonia. Formerly a jazz musician, he studied music at Duquesne University before being drafted into the U.S. Army. He was a member of the 80th Army Band at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Georgia, and also performed in the Third Army Soldie...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Ann Hampton  
My name is Ann. I enjoy online video games, bowling, gardening, Jazz, R&B and Motown Music. I also love to curl up with a good romance book. I never considered myself a writer even though as far as I could remember, I was always giving family members and friend's homemade cards, candles and je...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Edwards  
I have been writing for slightly over eight years now. For the past four years, I've worked strictly as a freelance writer. Before that I worked for three years and six months on a local newspaper. Writing has always been a passion, but I still picked up many hobbies; playing guitar, photography,...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >