writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

850 listings (161 - 170)

Ned Burke  
BIO: I have been in the publishing business for 30 years. Besides working as managing editor for The (PA) Triboro Banner newspaper and as a reporter/feature writer for the Sun Coast (FL) Media Group, I also served as editor of the North Port (FL) News, the Winter Park (FL) Sun Herald, The Florida...
writers / published 

3 works listed

JoAnne Culley  
JoAnne Culley was born in Newark, New Jersey but raised in East Orange, NJ. She is the youngest of 4 sisters. She started writing poetry at 9 years old , using an escape from the abuse of her family, school bullying, and living in poverty. Her father had a stroke when she was 13 years old, in which...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

John Miller  
Note: I am updating this BIO on 2/4/2011, since it has not been updated in a very long time. *************** *************** 1) I recently created a successful marketing campaign promoting New York Times Bestseller David Farland's "Daily Kick in the Pants," a newsletter for writers. I promoted ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

William Terrence Murphy  
I have written and published on my own web site, Convergence Zone. It is the story of an introverted computer genius working the night shift on the fifty-seventh floor of the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York. Greed is thwarted by computer genius as our hero stumbles on the plot ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Morton  
A well educated New England upbringing lead to a restless search for meaning. Various paths taken as a Biker, Soldier, and Construction Worker, combined with an all around gypsy-like lifestyle have given me a well rounded respect for the world we create. Clouds Jumping – by: Scott V Morton ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Ritchie  
Stephen Ritchie was born on the Faroe Islands and moved to Glasgow in the summer of 86. Stephen is a promising young fuck-up approaching his mid twenties, working in a Southside greasyspoon and wishes it to be known that cooking for the masses is where he's at! Stephen's involvement with Sing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >