writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

848 listings (151 - 160)

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Aaron Tellock  
Aaron W. Tellock was born in Appleton, Wisconsin at St. Elizabeth Hospital to Levi Tellock (father) and Debra Corrao (mother) in July of 1982. Aaron attended elementary school in Neenah, Wisconsin as well as in Wild Rose, Wisconsin. Moving into southern Wisconsin at the age 14, Aaron attended Fenn...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chris Barry  
Author of Life's Final Furlong and Truth Behold. Chris Barry, born in 1957 has over 30 years experience practicing as a holistic midwife, nurse, counsellor and family therapist. Empowerment is the key word in Chrisís personal philosophy. In the course of her work, she has transformed the lives...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marlene De Velasco  
Marlene de Velasco is an up-and-coming author. Her current novel, Waves of Deceit, has been published through Publish America, and is available through all online venues. It is a crime/romance novel which depicts the fast-paced and dangerous lifestyle of a crime family in Miami Beach, Florida. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason Green  
Jason was born in Reading, Berkshire at the beginning of May 1972. As the second-born of six children, Due to the Death of his older Brother Jason spent his early adult years traveling and exploring the world around him. In recent times due to illness and disability, he had been forced to restr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Louis Poessel  
Louis Poessel retired after over twenty years in the agricultural seed business. He lives with his wife of thirty-four years and three Persian cats in the seaside community of Palacios, Texas. A native of Texas, he graduated from Wharton County Junior College and Sam Houston State University in Hunt...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jean Gill  
I'm a Welsh writer and photographer living in the south of France with a very big white dog, a Nikon D700 and a man. I taught English in Wales for many years and my claim to fame is that I was the first woman to be a secondary headteacher in Carmarthenshire. I'm mother or stepmother to five children...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >