writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

848 listings (141 - 150)

Jack Wallen  
Jack Wallen was teethed on horror and has lived most of his life in the hunt for the perfect fright. Although he has yet to find it, he has not given up...but now hopes to be the one to pen that work. Jack has been many things during his adult life. Among those many things, Jack has been an ac...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Ron McMillan  
Author of three books, with more on the way. The latest, Bangkok Cowboy, is a crime thriller set in Thailand that introduces two new central characters - Mason & Dixie, private eyes working the murky underworld of one of the most fascinating capitals in the world. The sequel to Bangkok Cowboy is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ntina Kitsou  
She has won short stories, essay and fairy tale contests. In 2004 she has published a novel ("Veronica and the Coronel", Patakis Editions) in magical realism style, for which author Dimitris Stefanakis stated that it is one of the best well written "first" books of the last years. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

ENKay Durand  
About the author: Hello, my name is eNKay, it's short for NancyKay. I am the author of The Draclunacy Trilogy, Where the Purple Flower Grows and a short called The Curse and Gift of Hope. I grew up in Northern Wisconsin dreaming through the long, cold winters and short summers about Lake Superior a...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Melissa Glisan  
From the time I first held a pencil I wanted to write, so naturally I became an engineer. No, I am not kidding. Everyone made me think my dream was just that, a dream, so I went to college for a "real" degree. As you can guess I was miserable. A few years of drafting and design pushed me to reading ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

J. Kent Messum  
JKM Headshot 3J. Kent Messum was born in Toronto in 1979, the product of a merger between a Cockney Lad and a Geordie Lass that resulted in a typical Aries, who came out of the delivery room with a chip on his shoulder and an overactive imagination. Jamie graduated from York University’s Fine A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Monica M. Martin  
BIO Monica M. Martin Monica M. Martin is of Irish, Scottish, and New Guinean descent. She was born in Longreach, located in Outback Queensland, Australia. Monica M. Martin has five siblings and is the proud mother of one adult son. She was baptized Holy Roman Catholic, is very spiritual tod...
writers / published 

5 works listed

May Woodworth  
Nature girl' and avid traveler, May weaves her love of the outdoors in all of her tales. May began exploring the US and the Canadian Maritime at the age of 16, leaving her Boston roots to travel cross country and camp throughout Nova Scotia, the northwest woods of Oregon, the southern beaches ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Valori Caston  
ATTN: I am in semi-retirement from writing currently while I attend college full-time to complete my Bachelor's of Science specifically in Radiologic Sciences. There just isn't enough time in the day to study, work, take care of my kids and dedicate any serious time to writing. This will probably be...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >