writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

848 listings (131 - 140)

Bill MacWithey  
I grew up in poverty (poor people looked down on us, we were so poor (:) Joined the army at age fifteen with an altered birth certificate. Infantry basic, artillery basic. Spent most of my years in commercial and residential Construction. Political writer, newspaper columns in a number of publica...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Jerry Wessex  
Jerry Wessex resides on the left coast and enjoys writing for artistic aims rather than financial ends. His style deviates from the conventional--it lingers in the frequently uncharted landscape of the mind and the seemingly unbounded landscape of the western U.S. Along the way, Wessex fosters inte...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Stephen R Hulse  
I am Co-Creator and former contributor to the highly successful classic television website "Television Heaven" (http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk), and its sister sites "Teletronic", (http://www.teletronic.co.uk), and "Day In The Life" (Formerly) Reminisce This", (http://www.daysinthelife.co.uk). ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ikish Mullens  
IKISH MULLENS AUTHOR/WRITER/CREATOR/ENTREPRENEUR Ikish Mullens is an author, entrepreneur, and radio personality from Newark, NJ with a unique story to tell. Taking his experiences from growing up in Newark, and the experiences of people around him, Ikish crafts a compelling story t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marsha Shane  
Marsha Shane was born in the Upper Peninsula of Northern Michigan and began writing at the age of 10. She has lived in such places as Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, New Jersey, and South Carolina. An avid reader, she will often escape into other worlds with a good book. As a child she read comic...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jacqueline Conwell  
I was born in Far Rockaway, New York, and raised in Willingboro, New Jersey. Growing up, my favorite author in elementary school was Shel Silverstein. I enjoyed having to memorize many of his poems for class, one of them being “Bear In There”, as well as read his work during SSR (Sustained Silen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Matthias  Brlocher  
Hello, I\'m born at the 29. January 1980, so I am at the moment thirty years old and I do carry the three on the back and soon will it be the number one, hm... I had a couple of jobs in my youth, the money did I spend mainly for my Computer. I went even to the Gymnasium in Zug City within the ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >