writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

848 listings (121 - 130)

Carol A. Guy  
Carol A. Guy cguy1943@yahoo.com www.goodmysteries.webs.com Published Books by Carol A. Guy A Picture Perfect Kid, Zumaya Publications (True Crime) EPPIE Award Nominee Sins of the Pa...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Abe Rossi  
I began writing stories and poetry many years ago. At times, filling spiral bound notebooks with simple thoughts to be used at a later date. Even now, though quite proficient in the use of computers, I still pre-write all of my ideas in my notebooks. At that point, I type and save the result onto ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

RC and JP Carter  
My wife and I have both had a life long ambition to be authors. For me it began with my love for JRR Tolkien's writing's, especially the Hobbit. For my wife it began with her love of the writing's of Isaac Asimov and Agatha Christie. For the past forty years we have been busy with careers, raising c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jacqueline Moore  
Jacqueline Moore is a Christian author who offers spiritual words of encouragement daily on her website at http://www.jacquelinedmoore.com.  She resides in Detroit, Michigan with her two sons, James and Joseph. Jackie has taken courses towards an undergraduate degree in religion and has se...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carew Papritz  
Carew Papritz, Author King Northern, Inc., Publisher The Legacy Letters (Release Date July 2013) The Legacy Letters is the story of a man who, in the last seven months of his life, reveals his thoughts about life, love, and spirituality through letters and songs that he leaves behind as gift...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >