writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

848 listings (111 - 120)

Brenda  Griffin  
I'm the daughter of a politician and come from a large family. Continued in that mode by marrying and having five sons of my own. I learned at an early age, (8 years old) the overwhelming amount of work that came with having ten people in a three bedroom house. My jobs seemed never-ending,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Terry W Burns  
Terry is a 5th generation Irish storyteller who is a 4th generation Texas bullshipper. He has a series that began with Mysterious Ways from River Oak Publishing and the series bears that name. The second, Brothers Keeper came out Feb 1 and Shepherd's Son will be out in Sept. That gives him 22 bo...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Diana Kemp-Jones  
It's said that some people have their heads in the clouds. In the case of science fiction author, Diana Kemp-Jones, her head can be found beyond this world into the realm of stars somewhere to the left of Alpha Centauri. Diana was an imaginative only-child prone to creating fantasy worlds. In...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen R Thorne  
Since this is a writing forum, and at the moment I don't feel particularly "in the flow," I will come back to expand upon my lifelong love affair with writing. Very briefly, having learned to read and write at age three I have been a voracious reader/writer ever since. In sixth grade I tutored...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

MC Alves  
Manuel Campos Alves mcalves1@live.com On-Line Fiction http://citywriters.com/january2004/ (K)Nights in Third-World White Satin, Lisbon Breakfast in America Autos de Fe Gardens of Stone Etc. Journalism "Electric Avenue: Things Pseudo-Fictional and other Asides" Political Editor; C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >