writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (101 - 110)

Jesse Gordon  
Here's a dirty little secret of mine: I write fiction. Science fiction, fantasy, speculative - yeah, *that* stuff. My first published story was "Yet Another Reality," which appeared in the March 1999 issue of Aphelion. I've since written dozens of short stories, novelettes, and novellas; a good many...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peg Watts-Cartwright  
Biography Peg Watts-Cartwright Born on August 4th. 1959, and raised on Long Island, New York, Peg has spent most of her adult career as a teacher. Also mixed race Chickamauga Band Cherokee, and proud of her heritage -- she's been a traditional dancer at pow wows and cultural events for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dawn-marie Batchelor  
"Juniper Eloise and a Monster in the Garden" (With other silly adventures) now in print! Juniper marks my third book of children's poetry and is slated to be available to the public in January 2012. Writing Credentials (and other blather); Throughout the span of my life, I have worked...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Barbara Cueter  
Barbara Cueter was born in Tennessee, but today divides her time between a cabin in northern Michigan and a ranch home in Arizona. She left her financial services career to concentrate on her writing. In her debut novel, Sand Against the Wind, a meticulously researched historical saga and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams. This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Anthony Bethel  
I spent my youth writing short stories about anything and everything, and reading my favorite Tarzan series in seclusion. I’m a very private person, and highly skeptical of anything that appears too good to be true. I wouldn’t trust the Pope in the Vatican in a pool of Holy Water! I'm a spirtua...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Adhitya Mulya  
Indonesian, 26 yrs-old, in November 2003, published a debut comedy novel 'Jomblo' in Indonesia, also work for a shipping company, currently being assigned in Cote d'Ivoire (yes people....western Africa, that's it right there). The book was on sale the same day I was accepted to go abroad so littl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >